- Time: 15.00 – 17.30, 08/04/2021.
- Form: Online webinar via GotoWebinar (webinar link will be sent after registration is complete).
The journey of “clouding” brings undeniable benefits but also comes with new challenges for businesses, managing spending on Cloud is one of the biggest challenges.
On Amazon Web Services (AWS), there are thousands of separate SKUs and extremely flexible, hourly, or even second-rate charging, this makes planning and difficult TO determine the monthly costs. To solve this problem, we first need to clearly define the cost of each type of service. That’s why the first step to managing your finances on AWS is COST TRANSPARENCY.
With the goal of bringing the most effective ways to visualize and manage Cloud costs, VTI Cloud and AWS Vietnam will co-host a webinar called Cloud Cost Management 201: Gain Visibility into Your AWS Spend – part of a series of comprehensive Cloud Cost Management events.
The webinar will share the following:
- Tagging strategy in cost management.
- Amazon QuickSight application to visualize costs.
3. Speakers and Audiences
- Speakers: experts from AWS Vietnam and VTICloud.
- Object: IT engineer, Tech lead, CIO, CTO, or CFO
4. Expected program
- 15.00 – 16.00: Introduction to Tagging and the importance of Tagging (Cost Management). Share some experiences about Tagging policy. Demo
- 16:00 – 17.00: Introduction to QuickSight. Summary of combined with Tagging policy to show cost visualization
- 17.00 – 17.30: Kahoot game
5. Contact information
Ms. Linh Hoang, email: [email protected], phone: 0963094981
Mr. Cuong Le, email: [email protected], phone: 0369161494
6. About VTI Cloud
VTI Cloud is an Advanced Consulting Partner of AWS Vietnam with a team of over 50+ AWS certified solution engineers. With the desire to support customers in the journey of digital transformation and migration to the AWS cloud, VTI Cloud is proud to be a pioneer in consulting solutions, developing software, and deploying AWS infrastructure to customers in Vietnam and Japan.
Building safe, high-performance, flexible, and cost-effective architectures for customers is VTI Cloud’s leading mission in enterprise technology mission.